The BlackVue DR650GW-2CH provides great video quality in and easy to use package. This dash cam has full HD, built-in wifi and is dual channel, meaning you can have a front camera as well as a rear camera to give your car full video coverage.
Here are the unique features of the DR650GW-2CH dash camera:
• Premium Design and Size: The front and rear dash cam is a beautiful striking Pearl Black. The size of the front camera is 118.5mm in length and 36mm in diameter. The weight of the dash cam is 120g. The rear cam weighs 30g. It is 67.4mm in length and 27.6mm in diameter
• 24/7 Protection With Recording Modes: There are three recording modes on the dash cam; Normal, Event (Impact Detection) as well as Parking (Motion and Impact Detection) The dash cam records even while the vehicle is turned off when you have Power Magic Pro installed
• Collision Locking Sensors: The front dash camera has a SONY Exmor 2.4 MP CMOS and the rear has a 1MP CMOS.
• Wide Covering Viewing Angles: The front of the camera has a 129 Degree, 103 Degree and 77 degree angles for its diagonal, horizontal and vertical views. While the rear dash camera has a 129 Degree, 108 Degree and 57 degree angles for its diagonal, horizontal and vertical views
• Power: The DR650GW-2CH has an input power of DC 12V-24V. The amount of current consumed by the dash cam is a Max of 4.8W. It also has a built-in Super Capacitor backup battery
• High Quality Videos: The front dash cam has a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 resolution at 30fps, while the rear dash camera has a resolution of 1280 x 720 at 30fps. The video compression is MP4 which makes it suitable for both online as offline viewing
• Extendable Memory: The memory suit supports a memory card of upto 64GB
• Microphone/Speakers: There is a built-in microphone along with built-in speakers that have voice directions. The microphone also has an ON/OFF button
• Indicative LEDs: The dash cam has a security LED, Microphone LED and a Recording LED built-in
• Mobile App Communication: Wi-Fi is built-in the dash cam. This allows you to use the BlackVue app to watch any recordings right from your phone without having to remove the SD card
– Resolution: Front: 1920×1080 (HD) @ 30fps, Rear: 1280×720 @ 30fps
– Sensor: Front: SONY EXMOR CMOS SENSOR (2.4M Pixels) Rear: CMOS Sensor (1M Pixels)
– Camera Lens: 129 degree lens on both front and back camera
– Compatible with 16GB, 32GB, 64GB cards
The improved quality of the resolution and frames per second allows clear video recordings anytime of the day. The sleek black design allows the DR650GN-2CH to blend into the windshield, without distracting the driving experience.
Accidents and theft can be avoided with the 24-hour protective modes of the DR650GN-2CH. The parking mode is activated 5 seconds before anyone approaches the frame and records all movements.
Overheating is a common issue with many of the dash cameras that are available in the market. This problem is significantly reduced with the DR650GN-2CH.
The DR650GN-2CH has several improved features in terms of its overall appearance and extra features when compared to its predecessors. Some of the spec improvements are in the quality of the coaxial cable provided, sound and sensors.
Watch real video samples of the BlackVue DR650GW-2CH dashcam in action
Front camera footage of daytime crash
Rear dash camera footage from daytime city driving: