The DR750X is an upgraded model of the DR750S, which is part of the BlackVue “S” series of dash cams. BlackVue will start to release their new “X” series dash cam models soon, which will have a heavy focus on cloud integration.
BlackVue DR750S VS BlackVue DR750X
What are the main differences between the older DR750S and the newer DR750X?
- Low power cut off for parking mode. Low voltage detection is now built into both of the X model dash cams, meaning you don’t need a separate device to switch the dash cam off if your car battery is getting too low.
- LTE 4G hot spot. The DR750X has a USB port to plug in a small 4G LTE wifi router module that will become a hot spot your dash cam can use to store videos on the cloud. This means you don’t have to use your smart phones hot spot, making it a stand alone setup.
- Bluetooth is supported in the hardware, however it has not yet been finalized. Bluetooth connectivity may be added through future firmware updates.
- Better in high heats. BlackVue has improved the overall tolerance to extreme weather conditions.
BlackVue DR750X Specs
- Full HD 1080p @ 60fps Front & Full HD 1080p @ 30fps Rear
- 4G LTE (External: CAT.4-CM100LTE)
- Built-in Wi-Fi 2.4GHz, GNSS (GPS+GLONASS)
- Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor
- Enhanced Night Vision
- Adaptive Format-Free File Management System
- Loop Recording & Intelligent Parking Mode
- Impact Detection / Motion Detection
- Low Power Consumption
- Event File Overwrite Protection
- Built-in low voltage cut-off function
- High temperature cut-off function
- BlackVue App (Android / iOS)
- BlackVue Viewer (Windows / macOS)
BlackVue DR750X Release Date
When will the DR750X be on sale? The DR750X is scheduled to be for sale in the US in mid March of 2020.
We will have a full review on the BlackVue DR750X soon!